Looking to make a decision between the web hosting solution offered by DreamHost and WebHostingHub? The below DreamHost vs WebHostingHub comparison can help you make the final choice effectively. Note that we draw the results for several comparing aspects, such as the features, usability, charges, security, performance, support and uptime.
In fact, when learning their business history, we have found that DreamHost is the more experienced one than WebHostingHub, which steps into the hosting field for a long time. However, based on our real hosting experience, customer reviews and the online tests, it seems that WebHostingHub ensures the better hosting than DreamHost. Check the detailed information in the following.
|Learn More||DreamHost Review||WebHostingHub Review|
Hosting Features – WebHostingHub Wins
Let’s start this comparison with the allocation of hosting features. In fact, as the well-known hosting providers, both WebHostingHub and DreamHost must ensure you all the basic and necessary features.
- They all provide the unlimited bandwidth, email and disk space.
- The script compatibility is ensured by both of them for all the widely used options, such as Joomla, WordPress, PrestaShop and Drupal.
- The 1-click script installer is available for the easy installation of these scripts.
- The needed programming languages are available, such as Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python, Perl and many more.
- They also allow the services of website transfer, free setup, free domain name and the daily backup.
|Automatic Script Installation||No||Yes|
|Full Money Back||97 days||90 days|
|Not Recommended||Promo Link|
However, when it comes to the free add-on offerings, WebHostingHub wins over DreamHost with more beneficial extras. For instance, WebHostingHub allows the free advertising credit that is valued up to $250, the automatic installation service, the free choices for the data center selection, the website design service and many more. Even, this web host allows the up to 90 days money back guarantee.
Easy Hosting – WebHostingHub Wins
When concerning the easy hosting, we mainly consider two aspects – the website creation and website management. Frankly speaking, WebHostingHub does the better job for both of these two aspects.
- Website creation – In addition to the site builder and the script installer, WebHostingHub also allows you to enjoy the automatic installation service during the checkout process. DreamHost, however, lacks this special service.
- Website management – WebHostingHub offers the cPanel that ensures the easy website management. Also, the cPanel is easier to use than the custom one offered by DreamHost.
Hosting Price – WebHostingHub Wins
WebHostingHub insists on the cheap hosting charges. This web host offers three packages that charge you starting at $8.99/mo regularly. At present, you can get the huge discount that is up to 78% via this special promotional link. By visiting through it, the hosting change can be cut down to $1.95/mo effectively. Note that this price is valid for the Spark plan during the initial 3 months. After that, the hosting charge starts at $3.99/mo only.
DreamHost only allows a single web hosting package. This web host sets a relatively higher hosting charge than most web hosts in the industry. To get their service, you have to pay at least $7.95 per month with the 3-year billing. If you opt for the monthly billing, the hosting charge is up to $10.95/mo.
Overall Security – Both Are Great
It is true that the security issue is a huge concern for many web hosting users. With these two web hosts, however, there is no need to worry about this aspect. Both of them ensure the totally secure hosting environment and can prevent the potential online threats effectively.
- The SSH access and the free SSL certificate are all available.
- The backup service will work on the daily basis.
- The services of hotlink protection, firewall and IP blocking are offered.
Especially, WebHostingHub is famous for the fact that they will never oversell their web hosting.
Hosting Performance & Reliability – WebHostingHub Wins
To better compare for these two aspects, we start to carry out an online test with two identical Joomla based websites. During the testing period, WebHostingHub ensures the 99.99% uptime and the 397 ms of server response speed.
DreamHost achieves a 99.92% uptime record and the 500 ms of server response speed.
Clearly, WebHostingHub performs better than DreamHost, no matter for the hosting speed or the uptime. In fact, according to our researching results, this web host has done a lot to achieve such a great hosting solution.
- They insist in using the high-quality servers for the solid base of the smooth website running.
- There are two data centers used by them to achieve the proper working of server machines.
- The SSD drives are available for the faster hosting speed.
- You can choose the data center that is near to you so as to shorten the distance between the servers and your visitors.
Technical Support – WebHostingHub Wins
WebHostingHub ensures the premium technical support that is available all the times. Whenever you need help, you can call them, chat with them, send them the email messages or open a ticket. As tried personally, their support representatives are surely professional.
As for DreamHost, this web host only allows the ticket support, which is not convenient at all for most users.
It is clear that WebHostingHub wins more scores than DreamHost for almost all the importance hosting aspects. Even, their 90 days money back can give you the great sense of worry free. In this case, when choosing between them, we sincerely suggest the web hosting offered by WebHostingHub.